Teacher Rash Guard-Short Sleeve

Rated 4.9 out of 5
Based on 45 reviews
$49.50

Size Guide
  • Money-back, lifetime guarantee

  • Long-lasting durability with reinforced stitching

  • Hand-illustrated graphics by a Philadelphia artist

  • Ships same business day with free returns

  • Tight fit for support and a body-hugging feel; please consider sizing up if you prefer a more relaxed fit.

Story

“Work smarter, not harder?”
I don’t buy it.

Society’s comfort culture got a hold of “working smarter” and did to it what it does best…
Softened it with their go-to “comfort + shortcut + lie” treatment. To them, it works like this:
Replace 80% of your work with leisure (the comfort) Focus on the remaining 20% of your work (the shortcuts) Enjoy your cruise to success city in first-class (the lie) Nothing could be further from the truth… So I’m going to set the record straight right here:
Working smart requires experience. Experience requires teachers. “Life” is not inherently a teacher… Working hard IN your life and ON your life introduces you to your teachers:

-Obstacles
-Failures
-Risks
-Pains
-Wins

You get it.

The beautiful thing is: The harder you work, the more hard work teaches you — And the smarter you get! It’s your sweat (figurative and literal) that makes you smart. So instead of “work smarter, not harder”, let’s start saying:
“Work harder, get smarter.”

Size & Fit

Size - Body Width - Body Length
XS - 17" - 25"
S - 18" - 26"
M - 19" - 26.5"
L - 20" - 27"
XL - 21.25" - 28"
XXL - 21.75" - 28.75"
3XL - 22" - 29.5"
4XL - 22.75" - 30.5"

Details

Our durable stretch fabric rash guard is the perfect blend of spandex and polyester for wrestling, jiu-jitsu, and grappling. Dye-sublimated for reduced friction. 73% polyester, 27% spandex. Premium compression fabric.

Tight fit for a body-hugging feel; please consider sizing up if you prefer a more relaxed fit.

Money-Back Guarantee

If you don't love it, we'll buy it right back from you. No questions asked.

We guarantee every item made by Few Will Hunt®. We believe in our products and stand by our materials, quality, and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

Read more about our Few Will Hunt® lifetime guarantee.

Shipping & Returns

We ship fast. In-stock orders leave our warehouse within 1 business day.

We ship free. Free shipping on U.S. orders over $99.

Returns are on us. Our 90 day return policy offers free returns with no questions asked and no hassle.

WE’RE MORE THAN AN APPAREL COMPANY.

Few Will Hunt is more than an apparel company — IT’S A MOVEMENT.

When you represent Few Will Hunt, you become one of us… one of The Few.

Know that we live an uncommon, unapologetic lifestyle of earning absolutely everything through hard work.

It’s not for everybody, but, if this sounds like you, join us on our mission to restore the dignity of hard work.