AUGUST 2022 FWH 30-FOR-30
AUGUST 2022 FWH 30-FOR-30
If you benefited from July’s push-up challenge, wait until you complete this month’s challenge:
READ FOR 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT FOR 30 STRAIGHT DAYS
Before you ask —
We highly recommend that you:
- Read a non-fiction book that contains information you can use to better your life
- Read with your phone or device in another room and place them in airplane/do not disturb mode
- A recent study in the Journal for the Association of Consumer Research concluded that you don’t even have to be using your phone or device for it to negatively affect your capabilities, stating “the mere presence of these devices reduces cognitive capacity”.
- Read in a quiet place with no distractions
- Read at the same time each day
So why did we choose reading for this month’s 30-for-30 challenge?
Reading makes for a long, focused, and fulfilled life.
Its benefits are endless:
- Reading requires our full concentration and focus (unlike mostly all other activities in our current society!)
- Reading decreases stress, increases self-esteem, and slows mental decline as we age
- Reading feeds our mind knowledge for our goals and simultaneously calms our mind for our wellbeing
- Reading builds our attention span (which is under attack in today’s dopamine-snack-society)
- People that read 3.5+ hours per week live nearly 25% longer than those who don’t read at all
Even with all of these benefits, over 27% of American haven’t read a book in the past year.
That won’t be us.
Join The Few as we read our way to a longer, calmer, better life this month.
Complete this month's 30-for-30 and receive a one-time 30% off code that never expires.
Simple. (But not easy!)
Here are 5 simple 30-for-30 ground rules:
Rule #1 If you miss a day, you're out of the challenge.
Rule #2 If you miss a day, you're out of the challenge.
Yes, Rule #2 reinforces Rule #1. (And I just went Fight Club on you.)
You're doing 30 of something (i.e., reading for 30 minutes) for 30 consecutive days…
If you get kicked out of the challenge for missing a day,
We suggest donating $30 to your favorite charity.
We support many veteran, youth, and animal rescue causes, so we'll suggest one if ya need it. :)
Rule #3 Modifying is OK… quitting is NOT.
There are two hard rules though:
You must read for 30 minutes straight without distraction.
Rule #4 Mark off your completed day on your FWH 30-for-30 Tracker and post it in your story/feed.
Peep our Instagram story right now to screenshot your FWH 30-for-30 Tracker. You can also download it here.
Rule #5 WHEN (not if) you complete the monthly challenge, DM us your completed Tracker, and we'll respond with your 30% off code.
Any questions? DM us!
Download the FWH 30-for-30 Tracker here.